We're passionate about our trikes and bikes here at ICE, we want you to enjoy every moment, from the day you buy your trike and every ride thereafter. We believe in designing and building a high quality product, with in-depth engineering integrity, which is built to last. In the unlikely event of you having any issues, our experienced worldwide dealer network and our design and support team will work to get you back on the road with the minimum of inconvenience.
Please find below all of our instruction films :
- ICE Recumbent trike tracking your trike
- ICE Recumbent trike front suspension (click here for PDF version)
- ICE Recumbent trike rear suspension (click here for PDF version)
- ICE Air-Pro seat pad fitting system (click here for PDF version)
- ICE Fold instructional film (click here for PDF version)
- ICE Rider Positioning System
Monday, July 21, 2014 - 06:27 AMThis instalment of the ICE Tech Guide shows how to fit a chain to an ICE Adventure or ICE Sprint trike. You will also learn how to adjust the chain length, which you will need to do if you change the boom length, change the chain ring or change the sprocket size.
Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 03:33 AM
Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 07:39 AM
Subscribe to receive new videos in your feed: http://owl.y/qk1Y6